This page provides information on the use, purpose and access of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) imagery at sites operated by The Coffeesmiths Collective Limited
The Coffeesmiths Collective operates CCTV systems in its premises for the purposes of safety and security.
The law makes provision for persons that have been filmed by CCTV to request copies of images of themselves. If you wish to request a copy of imagery of yourself, you need to make a request to The Coffeesmiths Collective by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The site you are requesting images from
- The date you are requesting images from
- The time that you entered the store and the time you departed the store
- Information for us to be able to correctly identify you. For example, distinctive features, clothing or behaviour. We request that you provide a recent image of yourself so that we can ensure a correct match
- Your full name and contact details, including an address for the images to be sent to and a contact telephone number
There is a £10.00 charge to access CCTV imagery
We will contact you to arrange payment once we have received your request. Payment can be made by bank transfer or PayPal. We will provide specific information on payment options once we have received you email.
Proof of Identity
We will also ask you to prove your identity. So that we can verify that you have right to claim the imagery you are requesting, you must be able to provide a legally verified copy of a proof of identity, or be able to visit us in person with your proof of identity. Accepted forms of identity include, an nation-state identity card, a UK driving licence, or a passport.
FORMAT AND TIME SCALES
We deem your application for CCTV imagery to have been formally lodged once we have cleared your payment and verified your identity. We will provide you with copies of the imagery either electronically, or copied onto a form of writeable media (such as a CD or DVD), in a commonly readable format. We aim to fulfil requests within one calendar month from the date of your completed application.